For our office in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for motivated, talented individuals who would like to join our team as a Senior Consultant (f/m/d)
- You hold a degree in economics, engineering, informatics or other relevant degree
- You have at least four years of relevant work experience in consulting
- Your passion is digitalization, operational excellence, aviation and/or process optimization
- You have experience in management of projects
- You enjoy developing internal topics and offerings
- You love to manage and develop team members
- You love to face challenges and you have advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are an excellent communicator and a self motivated teamplayer
- You are pragmatic and open-minded towards new technologies and approaches
- You know German and English, both fluent in speaking and writing
Support our team in Frankfurt and work on exciting projects within the travel, transport and logistics industry:
- Take responsibility as sub-project leader by managing and coaching juniors independently and setting an own focus in analysis and problem solving
- Thrive to find the best solution for clients’ challenges by using your deep knowledge and extensive experience
- Build a strong relationship with the client organization
- Strive for successful project delivery and client satisfaction
- Drive our clients’ transformation and digitalization§Represent M2P with excellent professional, communication and social skills
- Dive into operational processes and show a hands-on mentality
- Be creative and willing to support defining new innovative offers
What you can expect
As a Senior Consultant (f/m/d) at M2P you will advise international key players in the industry with respect to the strategic direction of business process optimization and the subsequent implementation. You take responsibility for the project management and as a role model you make a visible and measurable contribution to firm building, knowledge development and growth activities.
Be part of a great team that is passionate about the travel, transport and logistics industry. M2P offers a dynamic atmosphere, collegial culture, and partner-track careers. We do not only provide the opportunity to work on leading edge initiatives with our clients, but the opportunity to contribute to and steer the development of our firm. With M2P, professionals expand on their existing knowledge, skills, and experience no matter where they are in their career.
If this position appeals to you, but you still lack one or two of the required references, we would be pleased to receive your application as a Consultant. In this position, you have great opportunities to develop and take on the role of Senior Consultant in a timely manner.