For our office in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for motivated, talented individuals who would like to join our team as an Associate (f/m/d)
- You love to face challenges and you have analytical skills
- You are pragmatic and open-minded towards new technologies and approaches
- You gained first experiences, for example as an intern or working student in a consultancy or in a company within the travel, transport or logistics industry
- You hold a degree in economics, engineering, informatics, aviation or other relevant or related field
- You like to work and interact with different clients
- You are a self-motivated team player who is open to travel
- You know German and English, both fluent in speaking and writing
- You have a soft spot for the travel, transportation and logistics industry
- You feel comfortable in different surroundings and working environments
Support our team in Frankfurt and work on exciting projects within the travel, transport and logistics industry:
- Reporting, analyzing, redesigning and / or defining the client’s processes
- Evaluate data and define significant KPIs to set up reporting for different groups and level of stakeholder
- Track the status of the project and regularly present it to the team and
- Evaluating the stakeholders’ requirements
- Drive our clients’ transformation and digitalization
- Be responsible for your own work packages within your projects
- Work jointly with the project team and support the project manager
- Participate in workshops with our clients to understand their needs
- Dive into operational processes and show a hands-on mentality
- Strive for high quality and contribute to the success of the project
- Attend internal and external trainings and events
- Participate in internal study groups and share industry know-how
- Be creative and willing to define new innovative offers
What you can expect
Be part of a great team that is passionate about the travel, transport and logistics industry. M2P offers a dynamic atmosphere, collegial culture, and partner-track careers. We do not only provide the opportunity to work on leading edge initiatives with our clients, but the opportunity to contribute to and steer the development of our firm. With M2P, professionals expand on their existing knowledge, skills, and experience no matter where they are in their career.
And if you are interested in an internship, please feel free to contact us as well.
We always have exciting client projects and internal topics to gain a deep insight into the life of a consultant.
We are looking forward to meeting you!