M2P Consulting partners with Materna and BEONTRA, enabling airports to overcome their major challenges through the implementation of self-service technologies
The aviation industry is evolving. Today’s rapid business world demands fast and easy travel technologies. With increasing competition, customer experience now ultimately determines every airport’s success.
Within this development, Airport operators are facing challenges in multiple dimensions:
- Growing passenger numbers have to be handled within existing terminal buildings offering limited space
- Passengers expect shortened waiting times
- Cost pressure increases due to staffing demands
- Underexploited potential lies in retail revenues
Airports and airlines can tackle these challenges head on by implementing state-of-the-art self-service technologies at touchpoints throughout the customer journey. Based on our aviation portfolio and experience, the two most revolutionizing touchpoints are check-in, bag tag and bag drop.
BEONTRA, Materna IPS, Materna TMT and M2P Consulting will make this vision become reality. We will combine our distinct core skills and experiences to implement self-service technologies. While each company alone provides significant support necessary to implement self-service technologies, it is the combined strength of all three that makes this product truly unique:
- BEONTRA supplies software products that enable data driven forecasting and planning for any time horizon, has extensive experience in making and supporting business decisions with a high transparency and ease of change, and provides expertise in delivering software tools globally in the aviation industry
- Materna is a leading supplier of common use self-service solutions including hardware, software and services, develops high-end mixed Reality Solutions combined with external data sources to visualize the passenger processes, and acts as a system integrator of biometric technologies in the aviation environment
- M2P Consulting provides comprehensive end-to-end process knowledge from airport, airline, workforce, government authority and passenger perspectives, global best practice benchmarks in aviation technology, and a deep understanding of success factors in the strategy definition and implementation of self-service technology
We will be happy to discuss how our partnership can help any airport’s passenger processes get to the next level! Get in touch or meet us at Passenger Terminal EXPO - the Worldwide Airport Exhibition in London 26 to 28 March 2019.