For our office in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for motivated, talented individuals who love to code and join our close-knit engineering team as a Junior Web Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
- You successfully completed your studies (University / Technical Institute) in a technical field, ideally with a software engineering, UX design and web development focus
- You have a passion for writing software that is both beautiful and fun to use by customers
- You have done a first/small/private coding project that you are proud of and that you are happy to show and tell us about
- You are comfortable with working on Linux, Unix, or a Mac
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in German and English
In our team everyone is welcome to work across the whole stack – from backend to frontend and design for our tailor-made applications.
While your focus will be on advancing and engineering our frontend solutions, you will be able to contribute to various aspects of our work, including:
- UI. Mastering the daily challenge of defining workflows based on latest UX principles, preparing Mockups with state-of-the-art tools, and finally transforming them into a responsive web-based UI with proper test coverage.
- Architecture. Designing and setting up a flexible and robust system architecture embedded into our existing infrastructure is the base for our overall service oriented implementations.
- Requirements. Utilizing requirements engineering techniques to gather information from our customers and consultants and intelligently transforming these into blazing application components.
- Infrastructure. Enabling our applications to be fully cloud enabled and support the process of continuously deploying software releases.
Our technology stack
We use the best tools for the job, and most importantly you will have full input into what our stack evolves into. Here is a snapshot of our current tech/tool stack
- TypeScript, Ember.js, Bootstrap, Mocha, Figma
- Python (Pandas, NumPy, Dask, Jupyter, asyncio, Flask and more)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Aiven
- Git, Gitlab, CI/CD
- Google Cloud (Compute Engine, BigQuery, TensorFlow), Docker, Kubernetes, REDIS, Ansible
- Gurobi, GLPK
If you are interested in joining our UI/UX team do not hesitate to contact us.