For our office in Frankfurt am Main, we are looking for motivated, talented individuals who would like to join our team as an Air Cargo Consultant (f/m/d)
- You love to face challenges and you have advanced analytical skills
- You are pragmatic and open-minded towards new technologies and approaches
- You bring an excellent readiness of mind
- You hold a degree in economics, engineering, informatics or other relevant degree
- You like to work and interact with different clients
- You are a self-motivated team player who is open to travel
- You know German and English, both fluent in speaking and writing
- You have a soft spot for the travel, transportation and logistics industry, particularly the Air Cargo industry
- You feel comfortable in different surroundings and working environments
The current Air Cargo industry environment offers unseen opportunities for airlines. The leading airlines and cargo handling agents are currently driving growth, creating new services and gaining better control over process cost and quality. The major lever is upgrading their IT systems landscape. For this, they count on our guidance. We have developed a set of best practice tools and references. You will be in charge of applying this at our customers, with the support of our experienced project managers:
- Needs Verification. Deriving the process improvement potential and the end-to-end cost-benefit ratio in replacing their IT systems, by assessing the current processes and mapping them against industry best practices.
- Requirements Definition. Setting up a Request for Proposal as the basis for the vendor selection, i.e.defining functional and non-functional requirements and writing a cost and vendor capability questionnaire.
- Procure IT. Selecting the most suitable vendor by evaluating solutions, vendor capabilities and implementation approaches on cost, risks and benefits, defining project scope and set up an implementation project plan.
- Project Delivery. Assuring a timely system implementation and full realization of the targeted benefits, through the coordination and execution of IT systems testing, implementation of organizational and process changes, migration of data, training of people, people change management, executing pilots and parallel runs and the operational transition.
What you can expect
As Air Cargo Consultant (f/m/d) you will contribute to the success of key players in the Air Cargo Industry and other sectors of the travel, transport and logistics industry, by maximizing efficiency, evaluating data, optimizing processes and implementing new solutions. You will drive our clients’ transformation and digitalization. In our dynamic team you will be responsible for different project work packages that include leading workshops, develop concepts and strategies, and execute these with our clients on site.